Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Wonderful example of a student workshop
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
- No matter where you live in the world your community is unique. What can others learn from your area, your citizens, your natural or agricultural resources or your local and national treasures? What can you share with others that will enhance their view of your culture, your country or your heritage and our world? This standards based project seeks to tap into the creative nature of students as you look at your community with new eyes and explore ways to share your findings with others using videoconferencing and technology as a resource.
- Student Teams will research a topic in their community.
- Students will develop a 30 – 45 minute informational program geared toward a specific audience educating them on the topic.
- Each team will present their live videoconference to another school between December 6, 2010 - March 31, 2011.
- Programs will be delivered using H.323 compatible videoconferencing equipment.
- The project will be aligned to the national standards of your country.
Teachers/Teams may sign up for FREE webinar conversations hosted by CILC. Each webinar will be devoted to a different aspect of program development and will feature a seasoned educator who has already participated in KC3 and will share their knowledge and tips. Each session will be followed by Q and A.
This is the first of a series of updates that will continue during the following months in order to optimize our platform.
In these bulletins we will inform you about the changes on the site and how they improve the site for you. These are the first updates:
To blog is to share and to share is to grow =D