LOOK HERE FOR....

ReSoURces FoR ClaSS USE

CURRENT EVENTS
TEEN ISSUES
WORLD ISSUES
ISSUES THAT I THOUGHT WERE INTERESTING
and other stuff.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our ways to communicate

First of all I would like to apologize for the inundation of electronic devices for you to keep track of and to use for class.  I am trying to consolidate a guide for each of us to follow. 

Social Media Our means of communicating with one another is as follows:
Edmodo for a message board.  We can send each other messages and assignments.

Blog pages: Blogs will be used to publish some of your work and I will use them to post subject related blogs: tech tips, journal topics, quotes, reminders, ideas and reflections.  I expect you to do the same on your blogs. 
Edublogs but they have ads so I am not impressed but they have a wonderful contest that I wanted us to participate in. 
Blogger is the one that we will continue to use in class.  Our Blog Page will be used for you to post journal responses.  In order to use it, you will have to set up a google email account and create a Blog Page in Blogger.  (we will do this in class when everyone has a computer)

Freshman EBoard May be used to post announcements and reminders.

Wiki Pages These will serve as my class website and as your electronic portfolios.
We will be using several wikipages for different reasons to produce different publications.
Ms Burton is Online, Scholarly Submissions, Wikis Across the World, Star Crossed Lovers, Current Events, No Place Like Home

Google Docs to use for class

OnLine Testing
HRW Online and Discovery Student

English I LiveBinder Here is a compilation of the websites that we will be using in class.

To blog is to share and to share is to grow =D

No comments:

Post a Comment